Vote For RTCC and RXCC
April 1, 2021
Hello Region 8 Professional Members,
Elections for the following regional positions will open starting Thursday, April 1, 2021 and run through Thursday, April 15, 2021.
- Regional Development Program Committee Chair (RDPCC)
- Regional Technical Committee Chair (RTCC)
- Regional Xcel Committee Chair (RXCC)
*If you do not see a slate of nominees listed below for one of these positions, that is due to the following: Per the Women’s Program Operating Code, “if only one nomination for regional office is received, the National Chairman of that respective committee will cast one (1) vote and the nominee will be elected by acclamation.”
Elections will close at 11:59pm EST on April 15, 2021.
Official Slate of Nominees – REGION 8
Marian Dykes GA
Evelyn Chandler FL
Elaine Wulf NC
Pam Kitchen FL
All Professional Members with Women’s Program are eligible to vote.
To ensure that your vote will count, each Professional Member should make sure of each of the following:
- That their address is current (specifically the State)
- That they know their personal User ID
- That they know their password
- That all requirements for Professional Membership are fully processed and current; Safety/Risk Management certification, U110: U.S. Center for SafeSport Core Training and NCSI Criminal background check.
Please go to the USA Gymnastics website, Women’s page. Click ELECTIONS on the left hand side of the page, and any current elections that you are eligible to vote in will be listed. Note: you must be logged in to view any active elections.
For questions regarding your voting privileges please contact Christy Naik at email@example.com.